[RSM] Fwd: CQWW SSB K3KU SO(A)AB LP

Art Boyars artboyars at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 11:15:56 EDT 2023

Particularly happy to QSO VE4VT and VE4IM.  Hoping to see many RSM in SS CW
(and SSB).

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: K3KU
Operator(s): K3KU
Station: K3KU

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 4:50

I was using this one as a test platform for setting up telnet for SS SSB,
where I feel I will have to use self-spotting (but probably will not use
incoming spots).

Just fooling around some Saturday night and Sunday.  I'm pretty sure this
is my first Single-Op-Distracted entry from home.

OTOH, making a few DX QSOs was fun.  And working the Canadians is always a
blast
for me.  In general, I did NOT feel loud.

  160:
   80:
   40:  19      6       13
   20:  17      7       12