[RSM] SS SSB K3KU SOLP -- RSM version

Art Boyars artboyars at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 09:59:39 EST 2023

 Band  QSOs
------------
  160:
   80:  142
   40:   49
   20:   25
   15:   88
   10:   28
------------

After getting everything ready on Thursday afternoon, the wind picked up
Friday afternoon and night.  I started SS at 2340Z Saturday evening, and
 realized, after a painful two hours, that the feedline had broken
(again).  I shut down until Sunday morning, when I found and repaired the
break, and was back on the air again at 1610Z... until a 90 minute break at
17Z for grandchildren activities.

With only 12 hours op time, the results are weird, beyond the reduced QSO
total.  Missed TER, PR, SDG, OK!, and AL!!!  Weird single-QSO Sections: IN,
LAX, MS, SJV, WMA.  And only two GA.

Happy to QSO VE5SF and VE5MX.

Heard but did not work VE4GV and VE4JBB.

A funny story about my QSO with VE4VT (my only MB):  I was searching, and I
heard a station say "Manitoba" at the end of his report.  The other station
said something that sounded like he (not the MB) was running on that freq.
So I super-aggressively jumped in and shouted "Manitoba up 5 K3KU!"  And Ed
said, "Art, I'm here."  Oops.  Well, I got the QSO anyhow -- TU VY OM.

I had a lot of fun, and was still ready for more when the end came.  (Well,
a night's sleep instead of a couple of hundred QSOs will do that for you.)
More extensive story on 3830scores.com at
https://www.3830scores.com/scoreform.php?arg=wqC4R7NQqszhmOPTsX79CfK4VLP7Ow==

73, Art K3KU/VE4VTR