[RSM] antennas for sale.

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 20:35:58 EDT 2023

It is with heavy heart that I am putting some of my antennas up for sale.
I am listing my stuff here first, and I can assist with delivery to points
west if needed.  I have disassembled the antennas so they will git into my
pickup truck.

I have the following:
Optimean OB40/20  This is 5 on 20, 4 on 40 on a 15M boom,  It is BIG!
Hygain 205
Hyhain 204
KLM 15M6   I have 2
KLM 12M4
KLM 10M4

Prop pitch rotor plus control box
2 - Tailwtister rotors
2 - Dehil DM$ 48 towers
1 - Trylon 64 foot tower

I have a 300 foot Am broadcast tower, including base insulator.  It is in
10 foot sections.  I had it up as a 120 footer with the prop pitch turning
the Optibeam

I also have  Yaesu Ft-101D
2 - Alpha 8410 amplifiers

I have a few more items as well - let me know if there is something you are
looking for.

No - my K3s are NOT for sale :-)

Anyway - long story - won't bore you with the details.  Let me know if you
are interested in any of the above  Send direct email if interested.

Tom - VE3CX