[RSM] CQ Contests and CQ Awards Programs

Cary Rubenfeld carys1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 07:38:02 EDT 2024

Forwarded from PVRC and DFWCG:

Although CQ Magazine hasn't published a paper issue since March 2023 and
the last electronic issue was October 2023, all of the CQ Contests and most
of the CQ Awards programs continue with vigor supported by their own
sponsors.

In particular, look for CQ and DX Hall Of Fame winners to be inducted at
ceremonies surrounding Dayton Hamvention 2024.

CQ Contest Hall Of Fame awards are run by K1AR. Contest HOF winners for
2024 will be announced at the Dayton Contest Dinner at Hope Hotel:
https://www.contestdinner.com/

CQ DX Hall Of Fame winners for 2024 will be announced at the Dayton DX
Dinner, run by the SWODXA: https://swodxaevents.org/

All CQ Contests continue to be run by the WWROF, the World Wide Radio
Operators Foundation: https://wwrof.org/

The CQ WAZ Awards program continues to be run by Jose N4BAA, a PVRC member:
https://n4baa.com/cqwaz.html

The CQ DX Marathon Awards programs continues and is run by WC3W:
https://dxmarathon.com/

Please support all the legacy CQ awards and contests above by your vigorous
participation on-the-air for the awards and contests, and support of WWROF.

Many charts, gossip, stats, calendars, and infographics that regularly ran
in my CQ Contesting Column in past years are now being carried on my new
Radiosport website: https://radiosport.world/

Tim N3QE