[RSM] NAQP CW K3KU Single Op LP (RSM version)

Art Boyars artboyars at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 11:46:42 EST 2024

QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 6:05

  160:  118    32
   80:  219    47
   40:  153    43
   20:   86    29
   15:    2     2
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  579   157  Total Score = 90,903

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Wow, that was fun!  As I promised at Thursday night's meeting, I was QRV
for the last six hours (as usual); my longest BIC stint in
years.  Fortunately, the high winds Friday and Saturday did not break the
feedline.

QSOs with VE5KS, VE5UO, VE5MX and VE5GC.  TU OM.

I thought VE4EA had answered my CQ on 80M.  I heard "garble-E 4 E A".
"Wow," I thought, "is Cary ever loud! He must be remoting VE4YH."  Hah! It
was KE4EA in SC.  (Second time my ears have fooled me on that.  I sometimes
forget what band I'm on -- I just work whomever I can hear, and I'm biased
toward hearing VE4, 5, 6.)  So, no MB, nor any AB.

More info at https://3830scores.com/showrumor.php?arg=RvYizV7Y7JnDDU

73, Art K3KU