[RTTY] Send logs for the Russian Contest to RW9WA

Waldemar DK3VN dk3vn@arcormail.de
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 15:49:22 +0100

Hello,

just want to remember you, that the Contest Manager for the logs is
Andrey, RW9WA this year!!! Please send your logs to him: rw9wa@ufanet.ru
Yesterday late envening I sent my logs to him and received his confirmation
today around noon - that's very fast - my big compliment!

BTW: Would like to see some more claimed scores here! Until now I have
     seen 18 messages "only" ...

During the last few days I have received a few direct cards for my QSO's
in the NAQP. Hmmm .. why this HAMs don't use the bureau; it works fast
and it is much cheaper. Anyway; all my cards in response will went out
this evening and then I have to see some friends to get my "Thanks god,
it's Friday beer". ~:-)

See you in the SARTG, if my job will allow it .. :-)

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
GDXF#207:Big antennas, high in the sky, are better than small ones, low!