[RTTY] Looking for several official results

Jay jay@ieway.com
Sun, 05 Aug 2001 14:46:45 +0000

At 11:47 AM 8/5/01 +0100, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>anyone out there, who can send me the official results as a file; plain
>text format prefered. I have checked several web sides without any success.
>In many cases lists of claimed scores are available only. Maybe some of
>the 2001-results are not out until today? I am looking for ..
>
>2001:  WPX
>2000: CQWW

Waldemar,

Tell me what specific scores you are looking for in the above two contests
and I will be glad to look them up for you.
CQWW and WPX contest results are available only in CQ and the RTTY Jounal
and the results are copyrighted by the
respective magazines. They won't be on any Web site for a year or so I
would guess.

I have the magazines and will be happy to look up some of the results for you.

73 Jay