[RTTY] Any problems (?) sending RU-Contest logs to RW9WA

Waldemar DK3VN dk3vn@arcormail.de
Sun, 05 Aug 2001 20:20:08 +0100

Hello,

someone had problems in sending his RU-Contest logs to Andrey, RW9WA.
Allways the e-mails were bounced. So he sent the logs to me and I have
forwarded them to Andrey. Some hours later I have received Andrey's
confirmation. So, if anyone else has problems to send the logs or has
not received a confirmation after one day or so, please send the logs
to me and I would be glad to forward them.

BTW: Andrey told me, that he has received 39 logs until now.

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
GDXF#207:Big antennas, high in the sky, are better than small ones, low!