[RTTY] SARTG '01 - N6TQS

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt@panix.com
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 13:46:40 -0400 (EDT)

SARTG Worldwide
Call used: N6TQS
Location:  CA

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band, One Radio, Low power, Vertical
		    Antenna (no 80M), Noisy QTH, Couldn't get out of
		    bed in the small hours

Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist    DX
80         0     0     0     0
40        11   105     6     3
20        40   425    13     8
15        23   235     9     7
10         2    30     0     2
-----   ----  ----  ----  ----
Total     76   795    28    20

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 38160

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5.02

Conditions weren't great, I heard many stations that couldn't hear me.
I worked NO EU, but heard a few, mostly Sunday morning as the contest
was ending.  I was pleased to work J8PA on 40M, in spite of the
predictions, although I never heard them well enough on higher bands.
It was amusing to be calling the same stations as Eddie, and neither
one of us was getting through (KP2D is consistently deaf to me).

I like the format for a 24 hour contest, even if I didn't get up in
the middle of the night.

I had fun.

73, doug