Cabrillo from WF1B was Re: [RTTY] SCC RTTY Championship - band change rule

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt@panix.com
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:14:16 -0400 (EDT)

   From: "Robert Bajuk" <s57aw@bit.si>
   Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 20:28:06 +0200

<much text deleted>

   - Cabrillo is preferred but not mandatory log format (it is supported in
   Writelog, RCKRtty, not sure about WF1B)

The version of cabrillo.exe (the conversion program) that I have for
WF1B doesn't explicitly support SARTG, but I just used another
contest, and massaged a single header line.  I think the output looked
correct, in that the entire exchange was there, so even if it's not
explicitly supported, things might work.

Is there a place in the Cabrillo QSO line for the SCC exchange of year
first licensed?  Or does it need to go into the header lines
someplace?

73, doug

BTW, I saw someone who was calling "CQ BARTG" consistently in the
SARTG contest, as far as I could tell.  I was amused.