[RTTY] RTTY TOP-LIST

John vk4cej@hamsnet.net
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:58:28 +1000

> >It's a neat
> >concept, this top 50, although it includes multi-operations as well as
> >single-operations so it's not a real true single operator rating.
>
> One other problem with his list is he shows stations using a /
> designator as two different stations.  Perhaps he does not realize some
> contests require the / when operating in a call district different from
> the one in the basic call, even though nothing else has changed.

It doesn't really matter  who's name / call gets put into the number one
position simply because they have the most points.. That system will always
be incorrect.... because, I KNOW that I am the best contester in the world
and just happen to live at the worst contesting site....

so there   :-)

John - vk4cej