[RTTY] RE: www.rttyinfo.net

Mobile Workshop mobile.workshop@guernseytelecoms.com
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 12:33:36 +0100

Hi guys.....................

Now, wouldn't you just know it!
Just tried going to the rttyinfo site once more, and yes! It came up with
SITE NOT FOUND.
I tried various ways of typing it in, but got the same result each time.

However, you must remember that the NOT FOUND site will end up in your
cache, so you have to clear that before trying again. in the end, I went
back to my own web page, left it there for a while, and then typed in
www.rttyinfo.net and that worked OK.

73 de Phil GU0SUP

and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please delete it from your system. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Guernsey Telecoms