[RTTY] Problem Transmitting RTTY-LSB

VE6YR@aol.com VE6YR@aol.com
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 12:24:19 EDT

--part1_14a.2346fa.28bfc2b3_boundary

All of a sudden, my FT-1000MP and my KAM Plus TNC transmit random characters=
=20
when set to RTTY-LSB, regardless of the software program I use. =A0
I reset all menu settings to factory-default but that did not cure the=20
problem.=20
RTTY-LSB receive and RTTY-USB transmit and receive work well with the TNC an=
d=20
everything works fine when using a soundcard instead of a TNC.
=20
I switched to my older FT-990 and used the same computer, software, TNC and=20
cables. Transmit and receive both worked fine in RTTY-LSB. The problem point=
s=20
to the 1000MP.

Any ideas how I can get the 1000MP working properly with the TNC on RTTY-LSB=
?

Bob =A0=A0VE6YR

--part1_14a.2346fa.28bfc2b3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=
=3D"Comic Sans MS" LANG=3D"0">All of a sudden, my FT-1000MP and my KAM Plus=20=
TNC transmit random characters=20
<BR>when set to RTTY-LSB, regardless of the software program I use. =A0
<BR>I reset all menu settings to factory-default but that did not cure the=20
<BR>problem.=20
<BR>RTTY-LSB receive and RTTY-USB transmit and receive work well with the TN=
C and=20
<BR>everything works fine when using a soundcard instead of a TNC.
<BR>=20
<BR>I switched to my older FT-990 and used the same computer, software, TNC=20=
and=20
<BR>cables. Transmit and receive both worked fine in RTTY-LSB. The problem p=
oints=20
<BR>to the 1000MP.
<BR>
<BR>Any ideas how I can get the 1000MP working properly with the TNC on RTTY=
-LSB?
<BR>
<BR>Bob =A0=A0VE6YR</FONT></HTML>

--part1_14a.2346fa.28bfc2b3_boundary--