[RTTY] re rttyinfo.net

Mobile Workshop mobile.workshop@guernseytelecoms.com
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:27:38 +0100

Hi all............

My apologies, but I said : rttyinfo was the site of George! ------------
Who??

Of course, I meant Bob!!!

Serious apologies Bob, for not giving you the credit!

73 de Phil GU0SUP

And thanks to Jon, who showed me the error of my ways! (and more than
once!!!)

I guess that is what comes of trying to do work, talk on the phone, AND
compose an email.

and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please delete it from your system. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Guernsey Telecoms