[RTTY] "New" RTTY-TARA News Group

MRBILL1953@aol.com MRBILL1953@aol.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 19:56:21 EST

--part1_126.8d96b14.294aa835_boundary

Greetings:

TARA is proud to announce the introduction of its "NEW" RTTY-TARA News
Groups! This new group (http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/rtty-tara) will
allow us to target our attention in particular to those that are interested
in RTTY (Baudot) communications,  but not exclusively to RTTY only!.

We hope that this site will generate a lot of friendly discussions pertaining
to this exciting mode which has proudly served amateurs for years. And, at
the same time we hope it will serve as a great resource for those of you
wishing  to make your first contact on RTTY! Very simply put, we want this
group to assist the new & inspiring RTTY ops... as well as for those of you
that remember the old "Green Key" days.

If your interest is in Ragchewing, DX'ing, Contesting or just Short-wave
Listening lets try and cover it all!  I'm sure they're are many of you that
are eager to assist those in need of a helping hand, so consider yourself
here by invited to the group.

If this new group sounds of intertest to you, please come join us. In the
future if you ever have any questions about the news group that I can answer
for you, feel free to drop me a note.

To join this new "RTTY-TARA" News Group go to the following address:
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/rtty-tara
(It's best if you sign up as a Yahoo user  when you join the group.)

Thank you for taking the time to read this message. Also, let me wish all of
you "Peace & Season's Greeting's!!"

73 de NY2U "Mr.Bill"
ny2u@n2ty.org
www.n2ty.org

--part1_126.8d96b14.294aa835_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  SIZE=2>Greetings:
<BR>
<BR>TARA is proud to announce the introduction of its "NEW" RTTY-TARA News Groups! This new group (http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/rtty-tara) will allow us to target our attention in particular to those that are interested in RTTY (Baudot) communications, &nbsp;but not exclusively to RTTY only!.
<BR>
<BR>We hope that this site will generate a lot of friendly discussions pertaining to this exciting mode which has proudly served amateurs for years. And, at the same time we hope it will serve as a great resource for those of you wishing &nbsp;to make your first contact on RTTY! Very simply put, we want this group to assist the new &amp; inspiring RTTY ops... as well as for those of you that remember the old "Green Key" days.
<BR>
<BR>If your interest is in Ragchewing, DX'ing, Contesting or just Short-wave Listening lets try and cover it all! &nbsp;I'm sure they're are many of you that are eager to assist those in need of a helping hand, so consider yourself here by invited to the group.
<BR>
<BR>If this new group sounds of intertest to you, please come join us. In the future if you ever have any questions about the news group that I can answer for you, feel free to drop me a note.
<BR>
<BR>To join this new "RTTY-TARA" News Group go to the following address:
<BR><B>http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/rtty-tara </B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR>(It's best if you sign up as a Yahoo user &nbsp;when you join the group.)
<BR>
<BR>Thank you for taking the time to read this message. Also, let me wish all of you "Peace &amp; Season's Greeting's!!"
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>73 de NY2U "Mr.Bill"