[RTTY] G0URR SOABLP

Robert Webb Robert Webb" <g0urr@btopenworld.com
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 11:41:06 -0000

Hi all, this was my first contest with Writelog, having purchased it on
Tuesday. I am hoping it was the software that enabled me to excede my usual
1 Q every 2 seconds as I managed 1Q every 1.5 seconds, quite a jump for my
station. Thoroughly enjoyed the contest, lots of activity until late
Saturday when it all went very quiet. A few US on 40M  but again not that
many, always puzzles me, and  VK6HD a welcome visitor on 40M. Thanks to all
who worked me and to all who helped me get ready for the contest. A Very
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all and youre families from my
family, Debbie, Joshua, Breanne, and Myself, Robert Webb, G0URR  K.

G0URR  SOABLP
QSOs 152
Claimed Score  457380
Operating time  4 Hours.