[RTTY] ND in the NAQP

Mobile Workshop mobile.workshop@guernseytelecoms.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 08:40:29 +0100

Hi Mike,

I have recently worked John WB9MVQ/O who is in ND and working RTTY!
He is there for work, and does RTTY quite often. Whether he will be in the
ocntest is another matter, as his call isn't familiar to me from past
contests, but you may be lucky!

He was on air last Friday evening (around 2000UTC) on 20m RTTY, and I worked
him a few weeks before on 15m.

Now, if only WYOMING was to appear this weekend! That would give me all I
need for WAS.

73 for now, and I am hoping to spend a few hours in the shack during the
contest

Phil GU0SUP

and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please delete it from your system. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Guernsey Telecoms