[RTTY] BEWARE OF THE BIG DOGS - NAQP RTTY TEAM

WA9ALS - John wa9als@starband.net
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 08:50:04 -0500

>          Sounds like a bunch of "Mangy Curs" to me!!  Too bad they can't
> use their amps to get a better signal out from "under the porch":-)  Some
> day they may be allowed to sit "on" the porch and watch the NOTNUFRTTY
team
> operate:-)
>
>          YAHOO!!! RTTY CONTEST!!! GET IT ON GUYS AND GALS!!!!
>

>       73.. Roy  N8YYS
>    Keep West Virginia beautiful.. Grow ALUMINUM!!

They say, "Let sleeping dogs lie (under the porch)..." - but heck, they will
probably be doing enough of that after the contest anyway!  BTW, which one
is Swamp Gas again??

Yeehaw!  Should be fun Saturday - PLEEZ everyone get in, even if just for a
while - ESPECIALLY NON-USA!!!!!