[RTTY] Is it True??? Big Dogs are easily confused by cats?

Bruce W. Miller galljug@btl.net
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 05:19:35 -0500

Just heard through the bush telegraph...

A group of folks from the Great White North have been seen redirecting the
Voice of America antenna array towards the U.S. and word has it that there
will be RTTY-like sounds beaming to N.A. with a gazillion watts... the
jamming station will be broadcasting cat distress calls in an effort to
distract and confuse ...
BIG DOGS  if been told.

As always rumors may or may not be true.  But since I just joined the list
to get back into things RTTY thought I would pass it on.

Cheers from the jungles of Belize.

V31JU
Bruce W. Miller
A digital beat from the jungles of Belize
Gallon Jug
Belize, Central America