[RTTY] setting up fpr NAQP

John vk4cej@hamsnet.net
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 07:04:09 +1000

Hello George  (W1ZT)... and thankyou for your answer.  and Yes,  1800z is
4am here..  I will be on air on 10 metres real soon now to give out some
points should anyone want them.. (tho maybe not after y'all read my rebuf
below)..   I am listening on 10m as I type this and sigs are really weak so
another 30 mins should see me going at it.   Thanks again George.of all the
replies I received, yours is the only one to actually tries to answer the
question  I asked.

to everyone else that answered.... I do not care what your opinions are as
to how I should set up my program as I did not ask for them.  I simply asked
for an answer to a question which only George bothered to try to address.

John - vk4cej