[RTTY] K4GMH NAQP

Mike nasfred@1bigred.com
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 08:03:29 -0400

	Band		QSO	Mult
	80     	59	27
	40     	101	39
	20     	132	41
	15     	85	25
	10     	13	7
	TOTAL		390	139

  390   QSOs     x       139  Mult =   54210     Claimed Score

TEAM NAME    NOTNUFRTTY

That was a fun contest.  The weather cooperated (no thunderstorms in the
area) and the bands were as good as could be expected for this time of year
and cycle.  80 meters was exceptionally quiet for a summer night.

Had to be an increase in the number of stations participating this year
(wonder if Don, AA5AU, putting the kick-me sign on his backside, aka his
"BEWARE OF THE BIG DOGS - NAQP RTTY TEAM" 7/19 e-mail challenge, had
anything to do with the turnout).  Should be a number of record scores this
year.

Thanks to all who participated in the contest - you made it fun.

See you in the next contest.  (Gotta get more aluminum in the air - wonder
if I can get a bag of aluminum growing seeds from Roy, N8YYS?)

	73,
	Mike, K4GMH