[RTTY] AA5AU NAQP RTTY SCORE

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au@bellsouth.net
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 09:32:47 -0500

Congrats to Tyler, K3MM on a great score!  Looks like The Big Dogs
rule again!  It turned out to be a real fun contest with lots of activity.

Numerous thunderstorms in the area in the afternoon making for rough
copy.  One lightning bolt came down about a mile away and thought
about shutting down.  I kept waiting for one to come down on top of
me but, thankfully, that never happened so I kept going.

Moving stations from 15 to 10 turned out real slick and is what
probably helped me push higher than I ever had before.  Thanks to
everyone that moved bands for me.  10 was open, but activity was low.

Looks like 80M did me in again.  Maybe I need to rethink my off-times.
Thanks to everyone for working me.  It was great seeing everyone again.
I think scores posted to the RTTY reflector are fine.  We probably need
to keep them off the WriteLog reflector though.

Call:  AA5AU
Name:  Don
QTH:  LA

Band    QSO    Mults