[RTTY] NAQP RTTY Results K0BX

k0bx@qsl.net k0bx@qsl.net
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 01:27:41 +0000

I did not think I was going to have time to operate this contest so I
never signed up for a team.
Worked about 7 hours Total.  I think that I needed to say on 15 meters
longer as ran out of people
to work on 20.
In the old days, I was one of the few Missouri RTTY Station in the
contests.  Now there was plenty!
I worked about 10 and know I missed others.  Mike WA0SXV should have
stayed in New Mexico
as that was one of the states I needed, besides, he had a big score.  I
had 4 MO stations on within 1 mile of my
house, so we did qrm each other.
BTW with everyone at 100 watts or less, there was no BIG station holding
the freq for long periods of time.

73 Joe  (Joey Joey Joey).

Bnd    Q      M
 80      22     19
 40      69     35
 20      98     34
 15      53     25
 10      12       9
 TOTAL 254 122

  254   QSOs  *   x       122  DXCC Countries =   30988     Claimed
Score