[RTTY] WriteLog screen shots

Barry Kutner w2up@mindspring.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:32:45 -0400

Shelby,
Since you replied to the reflector, I will do the same...

We clearly have a difference of opinion. I believe my comments are
perfectly appropriate to the RTTY Reflector, as it deals with RTTY
and contesting, both of which are related.
I also believe my comment about RTTY scores not being posted to
the WL reflector is also valid, as the contest scores have nothing to
do with Writelog.
I can't comment about the NAQP soapbox, as I didn't read any of
them. I didn't operate the contest, so they all got deleted on arrival.

If this is what you want, here it is:
I'm the world's best RTTY op (at least in the CQWW RTTY 2000
LP), and I used Writelog.

Not particularly tasteful nor helpful, is it?

73 Barry