[RTTY] 160M RTTY Report

Bill Turner w7ti@dslextreme.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 21:11:26 -0700

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001 22:51:27 -0500, Don Hill AA5AU wrote:

>Heard W7TI, K3MM, KA4RRU, K6EP all with nice signals.

It was an interesting test.  I couldn't print Don or anyone east of
Arizona/Utah, but did work two Californians (AC6YO, E6EP), one Utahn
(W7HPW) and one Arizonan (N7US).

I did see some spikes on the spectrum display which I'm pretty sure were
RTTY signals, but couldn't print them.

This was fun; lets do some more, especially later in the year and later
in the evening.  I know it's late for the east coasters on a weekday.
Sorry 'bout that.

Got four states now on 160 RTTY, 46 to go!  Anyone who wants to make a
sked, just let me know.

73, Bill W7TI