[RTTY] urgent: Pinout PTC-II needed

Ekki ekki@plicht.de
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 11:13:26 +0200

Hi all,
as i am sitting here on the shores of Lake Lucerne in beautiful Switzerland,
i intended to take part in the russian RTTY contest...
I even got a new TU for mobile ops, the SCS PTC-2pro... and promptly forgot
the manual at home.
Now i need to rewire the cable from my old PTC-I to the new PTC-2pro...

If somebody would be so kind and send me the pin out of the HF radio jack (8
pin DIN), in fact all i need is the pin which does supply the FSK keying...
The pinout is the same for PTC-II and PTC-IIpro.

As soon as i got this i will be able to participate, hi...

TIA
73,
Ekki, HB9/DF4OR