[RTTY] KAM problem

Barry w2up@mindspring.com
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 12:20:00 -0500

Hi all,
My local Packet Cluster node had his 2m radio blow up (during
CQWW SSB) and replaced it with another radio.  The signal
strength at my QTH is fine, but the packets aren't printing.
Listening to the packet audio, sounds like the deviation is a little
low. However, out of all the users on this node, I'm the only one
having trouble decoding the packets. I've tried just increasing the
audio output from my radio to the KAM, but that didn't help. Is
there anything I can do in the KAM to fix this?
Tnx,
Barry