[RTTY] Re: [digital-dx.751] Need technical help

John - vk4cej vk4cej@hamsnet.net
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 08:49:36 +1000

Hello Dimitry...   The programs for slowing down your 'fast' pc actually
have nothing to do with changing the way your PK-323 works..   They change
the way that some software programs work, for instance, they allow the WF1B
program to work on 'fast' computers.

If your PK-232 is distorting then you must already have software running to
know this and therefore should not need the slow down programs.   Your
problem must be elsewhere.  (sorry, I do not know where you should look)

John - vk4cej