[RTTY] VE6RAJ WAE SOAB Claimed

Raj VE6RAJ raj@logicresources.com
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 22:29:12 -0700

VE6RAJ SOAB   Time on 23.5 hours.

Band	QSO	QTC	Mult
----------------------------
80	  1		  4
40	  3		  6
20	169	120	 66
15	160	250	 70
10	 98	200	 56
----------------------------
Total	431	570	202

Claimed Score	202202

Club Participation: FGoothills Amateur Radio Teleprinting Society

Condx pretrty good on Saturday, tapered off on Sunday. Still plagued by
lots of auroral activity. 15 and 20 mtrs closed early here, and the last
couple of hours were a real strain.

Condx were good enough to wotrk Phil GU0SUP. That doesn't happen often
enough. Big difference in propagation between here and Kansas. I'd like
to set up shop in Louisiana one day and hear what Don hears.

I enjoyed the QTC exchange thing. Kept things going on what would have
been an otherwise slow contest. Writelog worked very well and the only
errors have to be attributed to the operator. Thanks to all who suffered
through passing them back and forth with me.

73
Raj VE6RAJ