[RTTY] Re: Packet with WF1B

Paul Bigwood Paul.Bigwood@yaesu.co.uk
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:50:07 -0000

------_=_NextPart_000_01C16B5F.69323DD0

Gary,

Have you got packet defined correctly in the .ini file? and does the com
port you are using for the TNC share its IRQ with
another serial port?

I had some trouble setting up the comms ports for wf1b for the WAE this
weekend. I couldn't get the rig to talk to wf1b
although I could see the CAT light  (FT1KMP5) flashing from wf1b, so had to
manually change bands . Probably explains some of the QSO B4 messages I kept
getting!!

73 de Paul Bigwood G3WYW
Project Sales Manager
Vertex Standard / Yaesu UK Ltd.

This message is a privileged and confidential transmission from the sender
to the addressee, and may not be re-transmitted to any other party, either
in printed or electronic form, without the express written consent of the
sender. This message may not be forwarded to any "Newsgroup" nor any
"Mailing List" without the express written consent of  the sender.

 <<Paul Bigwood (E-mail).vcf>>

------_=_NextPart_000_01C16B5F.69323DD0
	filename="Paul Bigwood (E-mail).vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Bigwood;Paul
FN:Paul Bigwood
ORG:Yaesu UK Ltd;Sales
TITLE:Commercial Sales Manager
NOTE:Commercial Sales Manager
TEL;WORK;VOICE:01962 857103
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;01962 866667;Unit 12, Sun Valley Business Park,=0D=0AWinnall Close=0D=0A;Wi=
nchester;Hants;SO23 0LB;United Kingdom
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:01962 866667=0D=0AUnit 12, Sun Valley Business Park,=0D=0AWinnall Close=0D=
=0A=0D=0AWinchester, Hants SO23 0LB=0D=0AUnited Kingdom
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Paul.Bigwood@yaesu.co.uk
REV:20010102T155038Z
END:VCARD

------_=_NextPart_000_01C16B5F.69323DD0--