[RTTY] help mailwasher

DJ3IW Goetz k0869565@tiscalinet.de
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:40:28 -0000

Hello all!
I know my question is not RTTY related but the subject was recently
discussed at length on this reflector, so I hope you will tolerate it.
I am using Outlook Express 5.5 under WIN98SE and have a problem setting
up the "not to me" filter of Mailwasher: I want it to highlight any mail
that does not have my email or callsign in what I consider the extended mail
header. When I go to files - properties - details there is the entire(?) path
that the mail took to me. Now if all this does NOT have my email address or
callsign than this mail should qualify as "not for me" . I've tried all
possible combinations offered by Mailwasher however, ALL mails received
through this and other reflectors will be tagged "not for me".
Can you help me?

73 de Goetz, DJ3IW
k0869565@tiscalinet.de