[RTTY] Educational reading.

Kok Chen chen@mac.com
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:50:29 -0800

Interesting.

After posting the replying to Eddie, I received a virus
addressed -directly- to me, no through the Reflector.
More of my comments follow the cut-and-pasted header:

---------------
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:07:13 -0800 (PST)
From: "ik4zif" <_ik4zif@inwind.it>
To: chen@mac.com
Subject: Re: Re: [RTTY] Educational reading.
------------------

Notice that the Subject line is -not- empty.

Also, the Return-Path contains the correct address (without the underscore)
even though the From: address has the underscore.

So, beware even of email whose subject line is not empty.

Notice that the virus is not smart enough to take away the
extra Re: in the subject line.  Most modern emailers are
smart enough to do that.

73
Chen, AA6TY