[RTTY] WF1B to Cabrillo

Nils Collin, SM6BSK nils.collin@telia.com
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 14:11:53 -0000

Hi all,

As many of you have been asking for a program that converts the WF1B CQWW logfile into the Cabrillo version, I have prepared a very simple program that does that. It only works for single TX (simply because I never saw the *.all file for multi TXs ...). It is a DOS program, and I have to apologize for the very simple way of putting in the data for the "header". If you are interested just drop me a line and I will send it to you via email. (It occupies abt 12.5 k and you need just the *.all file)

73 de Nils, SM6BSK
email: nils.collin@telia.com