[RTTY] Update of the "RTTY World Ranking List" (RWRL)

Waldemar DK3VN dk3vn@arcormail.de
Wed, 03 Oct 2001 15:35:13 +0200

Hello,

some minutes ago I have updated the RWRL with the ANARTS-2001 results.
Last year we had 192 and this year 160 entities in the official results.
Hmm .. that is against the trend? May be the confusion with the e-Mail
address for sending logs was the reason for the decrease of entities?

However; it is amazing to see, who is on the top. ~:-)  Participating
in allmost all contests, scoring very well and sending the logs to the
contest managers (allways) .. that counts! Take a look and see, how
you can improve your rank. ;-)

See you all in the next JARTS contest .. and don't forget, we are
getting older each year!

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL on  http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn   mailto:dk3vn@darc.de