NOW ON WEB Re: [RTTY] Results of Anarts WW RTTY Contest 2001

WA9ALS - John wa9als@starband.net
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 21:34:58 -0500

> HiCollin
>
> I appreciate you sending the results, but I would rather have a
> website to go to.  I never open attachments here, no matter who
> they come from.  That's a good way to get a worm or a virus.
> When I see one, I just hit the "delete" button.  73
> Tom W7WHY

Tom, I think you're a little too paranoid on this one - Surely you have a
virus checker, don't you?  Plus, I'm not sure you can even get a virus from
a txt file.

Anyway, in case it's useful for anyone at all, I've put the data on my web
site at:
http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/anarts2001