[RTTY] EU1SA BIG Damage CQWWRJ RTTY

Vladimir V. Sidorov eu1sa@belsonet.net
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 19:08:36 +0200

Hi all,
I don't know who told me that there should be good prop on 10 m, but... I've
spent almost the entire Saturday trying to work everybody on the band but
did not even pass the 200 QSO mark that day... For whatever reason I still
continued on the 10 m on Sunday still hoping that the band would explode...
No way. At around 1400Z started feeling exhausted I finally decided to run
across other bands for a change and... 300 QSOs, being 100 QSO per each 15,
20 and 40 m took for me less than 2 hours in total with the rate peaked up
to 120... So why I did not go for ALL BAND? I don't know by now. And the
worst thing is that the next CQWW will only be next year... OK, it's
actually LESS than a year left, but...
Another time there came a proof that in order to get a good result on 10 m
Single Band I'd have to move some 2000 km South.
Anyway, the Big Damage brought me 16 new Band Countries somehow...
Thanks to you all for working me, thanks to the contest sponsors,
see you in a next one.
---

CQ WW RTTY Contest

Call used: EU1SA
Location:  EU

Entry Class: Single Op Single Band 10 m

Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX  Zones
80        20    41     0    14     6           Check log
40       101   224     2    36    13       Check log
20       104   247     9    31    18       Check log
15       103   263     7    42    21       Check log
10       218   569    21    62    26     62021 pts claimed as Single Band
Total    546

Claimed Score: 62021

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5.02

Power Output: 500 W (AL-572 reduced to 500 W, IC-756, 3 ele 10 m monobander
at 45 m up)

Club Participation: Belarus Contest Club