[RTTY] How to get that new rtty amp in the house

FireBrick FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 15:51:16 -0500

Been reading the thread on the rtty amps and heat.

Wonder if I can get this one past the wife.
"But dear...it will save money on our heating bill".

Nah...she ain't from Florida.

But you guys will get a kick out of this.
XYL collects dolls. And of course there is a big Doll Collectors newsgroup.
There was a recent thread on how to get that new doll into the house without
the husband seeing it.

One lady said that after the UPS truck would come up her long gravel
driveway she would go out and rake the gravel smooth so her husband wouldn't
see the truck tire tracks.
hihi
And of course there was the old stand by "What new doll, oh that one, it's
been here all the time. I just moved it to the front".

Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com