[RTTY] RITTY under Windows 2000 or Windows XP?

Jim Reisert jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:12:57 -0400

- Has anyone run K6STI's RITTY program successfully under either Windows
2000 or Windows XP?

- Has anyone used the WriteLog/RITTY combination under either of the above
two operating systems?

I am running Win98 in the shack, and will be upgrading hardware this
weekend.  I have not been happy with the "stability" of Win98 (even with
all the latest patches and fixes) and would prefer to use one of the
NT-based operating systems which I have been using in the home office.

I have downloaded MMTTY and will look at it, but would prefer to keep using
RITTY.

I sent Brian a message about this a couple of days ago, but have not heard
back from him.

Thanks - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com