[RTTY] JARTS RTTY DK3VN SOAB (LP)

Waldemar DK3VN dk3vn@nexgo.de
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 01:21:49 +0200

Hello,

for my first time I made more Q's on 10m than on 15m. Almost all
the time I was S&P and very seldom CQ-ing. The conditions went up
and down like an elevator, especially on Sunday afternoon and very
extreme on Sunday evening, local time. At 21 UTC I gave up.

However; made 663 QSO's and 353821 points; not to bad for little
Waldemar, I think. ~:-)   My goal was 700 Qs and 400 kilo points.

See you in the WAEDC next month, one of my favorites! This contest
is positive stress pure!

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL on  http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn   mailto:dk3vn@darc.de