[RTTY] W9HLY summary JARTS 2001 RTTY contest

w9hly@decaturnet.com w9hly@decaturnet.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 15:01:46 -0500

My results (W9HLY):

Single OP, All Band

 	 	QSOs	Points	DX:	Call Areas
80m: 	22		45		1		10
40m:	39		92		11		10
20m:	233		575		35		21
15m:	303		832		53		27
10m:	326		920		51		24
Total:	923		2464

Score:		598752
Station Description: FT-100MP Mark V
Antenna(s):TH6DXX, 40 sloper, 80 dipole
Operators: W9HLY

Remarks: 	Don't believe I ever worked this hard when I was a
member of the work force. Cndx improved as the day of Saturday
progressed with a good JA opening. I too like a little longer report
exchange but I don't always get what I want. How do you get the
attention of the ones that stick to S&P for their multiplier, on some
occasions? Speaking of 'how too's', how do I approach, objectively,
fairness when your asked to QSY from 40 to 80, print(?) the station
without having some bias as to what the call and info is? Guess
it's something like moonbounce and a schedule - ya got all the
ducks lined up, now if you can hear something, anything. . . .

Vern W9HLY