[RTTY] JARTS RTTY Contest 2001...

Wayne huffew@yahoo.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 20:37:23 -0700 (PDT)

     -+- JARTS WW RTTY Contest 2001 -+-
Sponsored by JARTS.

CALL: KC1YF      Country: USA        AGE: 70

_x__ Single OP., All Band     Time On:

 	 QSOs	Points	DX:	Call Areas
80m: 	0	0	0	0
40m:	10	21	1	6
20m:	118	288	28	18
15m:	97	251	31	15
10m:	96	253	29	10
     _____________________________________
Total:	321	813	89	49
Total multipliers:	138
Score:  112,194

Station Description:  Yaesu FT1000MP MkV
Antenna(s):  Cushcraft X7 Tri-Band; SuperLoop 80 (80-10 Meters)
Operators:  Wayne Huff, KC1YF

Remarks:  My beam could not be rotated.  It was turned to 180
degrees.
	  Although I got pretty tired, I had lots of fun.
This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my
transmitter within the limitations of my license and have observed
fully the rules and regulations of the contest.

Signature________E. Wayne Huff______Call:  KC1YF.
E. Wayne Huff, KC1YF
38 Roundstone Dr.
Glenburn, Maine 04401-1208

Note: Duplicate QSO's can mean disqualification!