[RTTY] RE: Chen's view of the conditions!

Jim Reisert jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 06:26:20 -0400

All I'm saying:

If callsign not in database, you need "DE" for WriteLog to "see" it.

If callsign *is* in database, the "DE' is not needed.

Writelog isn't going to highlight random text (parts of the exchange, etc.)
as callsigns.  It has to either see "DE" meaning callsign is coming, or
match a string that is also found in the master database (or your log).

- Jim

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com