[RTTY] interface

WD5DBV@cs.com WD5DBV@cs.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 08:58:10 EDT

--part1_51.133b9c93.290ab7e2_boundary

I will be replacing my pk 232 with a newer unit I am looking at the Hal
DXP-38 and Kam 98and comments pro or con or any other units I should
consider. Any help would be appreciated I will use it mostly for rtty dxing
and a little contesting

ROY (WD5DBV) & PEGGY BONVILLIAN
WANDERING CAJUNS

--part1_51.133b9c93.290ab7e2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  SIZE=2>I will be replacing my pk 232 with a newer unit I am looking at the Hal DXP-38 and Kam 98and comments pro or con or any other units I should consider. Any help would be appreciated I will use it mostly for rtty dxing and a little contesting
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0000a0" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><B><I>*************************************************
<BR>ROY (WD5DBV) &amp; PEGGY BONVILLIAN
<BR>WANDERING CAJUNS