[RTTY] Post 9-11 QSLing tips

WA9ALS - John wa9als@starband.net
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:26:55 -0500

For everyone's future QSLing consideration - Doing some more VP5RY QSLs this
evening, I note the following in this post 911 era:

1.  Many SASEs don't have a return address!  I feel compelled to write
something there so it won't look "suspicious" (AKA no return).  I would
suggest putting your address in both the TO and FROM areas of the SASE.

2.  I don't like glue that much in the first place, and these days am REALLY
not too keen on licking envelopes.  Thus the ones that have peelNstick or
some other pre-glued flaps are greatly appreciated.

Every little help, helps!  Tnx - 73