[RTTY] Which RTTY Program To Use ??

Barry w2up@mindspring.com
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 19:37:28 -0000

I think Writelog's native RTTY interface has worked fine, and my DX
contest scores speak for themselves - not only QSO totals, but DX
mults, espec low band. It's weak spot is over the pole flutter, which
does seem better with MMTTY.
I suppose that better copy with MMTTY could cause me to have a
lower score, if I work more uniques with it :.)
73,
Barry