[RTTY] Question about new rules in CQ/RJ-WW-RTTY

nh6xm@flex.com nh6xm@flex.com
Sun, 09 Sep 2001 09:08:35 -1000

At 04:50 PM 8/9/01 -0000, dj7aa-wil wrote:

>Exception: One and only one other band  may be used during the same time
>period if and only if the station worked is a new  multiplier. Violation of
>the 6 band-change rule by either transmitter may result in
>reclassification to the Multi-Multi category.    can someone explain the
>Exception. what exact does  it mean??

The way I see it is, the MS ops can change bands 7 times in the hour
provided that the seventh band change is to work only 1 station and that 1
station must be a new multiplier.  Elsewise, it's to the MM catagory.

73 John NH6XM