[RTTY] Speechless

William F. Beyer Jr. n2wb@arrl.net
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:18:54 -0400

Jerry Flanders wrote:

> I know english very well, and words fail me also, Casper. Thanks to all of
> our international friends for their kind thoughts.
>
> Jerry W4UK
>
> At 06:17 PM 9/12/2001 +0200, you wrote:
> >I feel the same as Tapani and Ekki.
> >
> >Sorry for this short message, but it failing me the right words in my
> >English.
> >
> >Casper, HB9AWS

There are some GREAT people on this list!
--
*See you in the pileups!

William/N2WB

* P.S. Hope to work you this Oct. 2001 from
The Commonwealth of Dominica, J79WB!
We will Operate right on the Beach at PORTSMOUTH, North-West
coast of Dominica.
http://www.geocities.com/j79wb/index.html
See you from the West Indies....

n2wb at arrl dot net

Unless we stand for something,
we shall fall for anything.
                        --  Peter Marshall  --

*This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person,
you may not read, copy or deliver this message to anyone,
and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender
by reply email.
Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by
reason of mistaken delivery to you.