[RTTY] A world of consoling

Jon Harder jon@praxisworks.org
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:31:55 -0000

As The New York Times concluded this morning,  "There is a world of
consoling to be done."

Wherever we are in this world of ours, it needs this consoling.  Each of us,
in our own ways, in our own culture and language, are reaching out to bring
to others the comfort we ourselves have felt in the darkest times.   I've
certainly felt this touch in the thoughts of those taking time to write to
this list.

Thank you, true globally-minded friends, as we all learn more about what it
means to stand together and work for genuine peace.

Very 73,

Jon    K1US                    (ex-OE2ZDL and DU1POL)