[RTTY] RTTY Roundup certs are out

WA9ALS - John wa9als@starband.net
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 16:08:25 -0500

> certainly not least, all that provided us with the contacts, this would
not
> have been possible! Y'all should have received a certificate indicating
just
> how important those on the "other end" are to the certificate winners!
Just
> in case no one else has said it, THANKS!
> Shelby, K4WW

I meant to comment on that too!  Every Q is very important - even from those
that might only work a very few for fun, for the DX, because they know the
op, whatever.  I worked more than twice as many from North Caicos as I would
have from home - Whatza matter, noone want to work Indiana??  HI  Hope LOTS
AND LOTS of people jump into the upcoming fray in the CQWWRTTY!  (Great
overall stress reliever too!)  73