[RTTY] FO0/a DX-ped postponed

Jon Severt wb8yjf@earthlink.net
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 21:03:51 -0400

Hi all,
K8PYD & I have decided to postpone our trip to Australs until the beginning
of December. Due to uncertain travel, unknown threats, etc. we have decided
it would be best to go when things have (hopefully) settled down with the
airlines & the terrorist threat. We are having our tickets re-written this
week & I'll let the RTTY community know what is happening. Also, I am a "one
man show" self employed guy & cannot afford to get stuck on the west coast
or in Rurutu for an undetermined amount of time as this is my busy season
anyway!

DAMN TERRORISTS!

We'll keep you posted...

73, Jon WB8YJF